Gmail cutover will take place the weekend of July 14
- Rich GSuite Integration (Google Drive, Calendar, Classroom, Youtube, etc.)
- Firstclass Calendar Issues will be resolved.
- Mobile Device Client (all devices).
- Improved searchability
- Personal Spam Management
- Verify your mail is in your Mailbox
- Flatten out and properly name Mailbox folders
- Sort Messages by "Size" and backup/delete emails 25MB or larger
- Export Contacts (vcf) and Calendar (csv). CLICK HERE for Google Contacts.
- Set proper permissions on your calendars
What about Faculty Conference?
Faculty Conference was a name we used for three services:
- All staff messages- This will be done with an email listed called "All Staff"
- File storage- This will be done with Team Drive called "Faculty Conference"
- Calendar reservations- This will be done with ONE calendar called "Reservation Calendar"