Google Drive Migration
Jared will meet with staff IN THE COMPUTER LAB during the half day, May 16 to help staff move documents from the School Server to Google Drive.
May 16 Schedule:
- K1-K2 @2:00-2:30
- Grade 1 and 2 @3:00-3:30
- Grade 3 and 4 @12-12:30
- Grade 5 and 6 @12:30-1:00
- Administrators @1:00-1:30
- Specialists and Support Services @3:00-3:30
- Meet with Jared during your assigned time on May 16
- Use that 30 minute meeting to learn how to copy over documents
- Use any additional time you need to move over documents between then and the end of the year.
- After the migration- Stop using the School Server (you can still use Databank).
With this Google Drive migration, we are also implementing the following password requirements for all staff (on all systems): at least 8 characters, at least 1 number, at least 1 symbol, and a combination of capital and lower case letters. We will also be rolling at ClassLink Single Sign-on next year. Because of these things, new system passwords will be mailed to you (date TBD). Before you leave for the summer, please be sure Sharon has your updated address.